Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Saco, Malta or Glasgow

HP and Jeff are cycling ahead for a few days while Joe is taking some rest and relaxation in Glasgow. Joe has not been feeling well. Yesterday, he was diagnosed with an upper respiratory infection and ordered off his bike for a few days. We expect that this will disrupt our daily blogs. When we rejoin at the end of the week we will update the narrative, photos, and maps. Otherwise we are all well but will miss the opportunity to keep in daily contact with our family, friends, and followers.

Jeff has biked to Malta today while HP biked only as far as Saco. HP continues to smell the roses. Jeff is anxious to reach Havre before the weekend to get some much needed repair work done to his bike. Joe is anxiously waiting to be able to bike to anyplace other than to downtown Glasgow. All three should meet up again in Great Falls by Monday.

The Old Men

2 comments:

  1. Gents,

    Here's to Joe starting to get better. I enjoy your nightly posts and envy your journey, health issues and all! Ride strong.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe, Sorry to hear about the end of this trip. Get better and get back on that bike asap.

    My wife and I met Hans in ND on our way to Oregon to start my reverse L/K ride. Hans gave me your cell number but I misplaced it. really wanted to meet you folks along the way.
    Hans has my contact info , so maybe you can get that info and contact me so that I can connect with Jeff/Hans on the rod.

    My trip has just begun http://thebicyclemonologs.blogspot.com/

    Good luck,
    Tony Baltes

    ReplyDelete